Main materials: 50g flour, 25g soybean flour, 1 egg
Ingredients: 50g leek, proper amount of shrimp skin, 12 red pepper
Seasoning: salt, a little oil
1. Mix flour and soybean powder, add moderate amount of warm water, and then synthesize the uniform batter. The consistency of the paste is suitable for kneading with your fingers.
2. Fry shrimp skin with a small amount of oil and fry over a small fire, and then serve.
3. Break eggs and put them in chopped leeks.
4. Add half the shrimp skin and a little salt. Stir well.
5. Add a little oil to the pan, heat and put the batter in the pan to smooth and compact.
6. Pour mixed egg liquid into the surface.
7. Sprinkle the rest of the shrimp over the surface.
8. In order to enrich the taste, I sprinkled some of the shrimp skin that I haven’t fried, and I can do it without adding it.
9. Sprinkle the red pepper on top, add the pot cover to heat for 2 minutes, turn to a small fire for 3-5 minutes, until the batter is well.
10. After boiling, pour in proper amount of fragrant oil.