Pizza bottom: 190g medium gluten flour, 95g milk, 1 egg, 1 tsp sugar, 14 tsp salt, 4-5g yeast, 1 tsp olive oil
Pizza filling: two Pleurotus eryngii (small), 100g fresh shrimp, one squid (small), half green pepper, 130g mozzarella cheese, tomato sauce
1 tablespoon, 4 hot dog sausages (ham sausages)
How to make fresh shrimp, squid and lace pizza
1. Put flour, egg, yeast and sugar into a bowl, add milk and knead until smooth. Add 12 tsp salt and olive oil and knead for 3-5 minutes. Ferment in a warm place until twice the size.
2. When the dough ferments, prepare other materials, wash and slice Pleurotus eryngii, and cut green pepper into rings.
3. Wash the shrimps, wipe off the water with paper towel, put in a little salt, protein solution and starch, mix well and set aside.
4. Put a little oil in the pan, fry the Pleurotus eryngii and add a little salt to set aside.
5. Put water in the pot and bring to a boil. Add ginger slices, green onion and cooking wine. Then add the washed squid and scald it for 1 minute. Take it up and cut it into circles.
6. After the dough is fermented, it will be twice as large. Knead the dough into a circle and let it relax for 20 minutes. Then roll the dough into a circle and put it on the oiled pizza plate. Press it flat with your hands.
7. Use a fork to make small holes in the crust so that the crust will not bulge when baking.
8. Place the sausages on the dough along the edge of the pizza plate.
9. Press the dough on the back of the sausage forward to wrap it.
10. Use scissors to cut several small segments of the dough, twist the segments 90 degrees, and make the cut side of the sausage upward.
11. Spread some tomato sauce on the bottom of the cake, sprinkle some cheese and bake in the oven at 190 ℃ for 7 minutes. If it’s other meat, it can be baked in the oven together.
12. Then put squid ring, Pleurotus eryngii, shrimps and green peppers on the baked crust in turn, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, brush with egg liquid on the surface, and bake in the oven for about 10 minutes.
1. When making seafood pizza, you need to bake the crust first to shorten the baking time, and the seafood will not age.
2. The squid should be scalded first, and the Pleurotus eryngii should be fried and roasted before it will come out of water.
3. Shrimp should be mixed with protein starch to make it smooth and tender.
4. If you like the effect of wire drawing, you should put more cheese. It’s better to put more cheese in the first 5 minutes.