250 g low flour, 250 g butter, 4 eggs, 175 g Sugar, 12 baking powder, 77 ml orange juice, a pinch of salt,
12ml Bailey liqueur, 1 tablespoon orange peel
How to make Sicilian orange cake
1. Soften the butter in the room, put it in a clean egg beater, add sugar and beat until the color is lighter and the hair is loose.
2. Add one egg at a time, whisk at high speed, and then add another egg after mixing.
3. Mix low flour and baking powder, add salt into the whipped butter at one time, and continue to stir well.
4. Finally, add orange juice and Bailey liqueur, stir well at medium speed, add orange peel and continue to stir well.
5. Put the batter into the flower mounting bag and squeeze it into the paper cup in the baking tray, about 7-8 minutes full.
6. Put in the oven, 180 degrees, bake for 20 minutes.
7. The surface is golden. Stick the cake with toothpick until it doesn’t touch it. Take it out and let it cool.
Sicilian orange cake!
1. The butter should be thoroughly dispersed, so that the Sicilian orange cake can taste soft.
2. Eggs should be added to the butter one by one. If you are afraid of water oil separation, you can add a spoonful of low flour first.
3. Oven everyone is different, according to their own oven temperature to set the baking time and temperature.
Top frosting material:
100g cream cheese, 100g powdered sugar, 200g butter, 1 teaspoon vanilla essence.
Method: soften the cream cheese and butter in the room, add sugar powder, and then add vanilla essence.
*Decorated with sugar.