A. Cream cheese 300g, butter 40g,
B. Three eggs (yellow and white separated by yolk separator): 58G yolk, 20g sugar, 11g corn starch, 150g milk
C. 98g protein, 55g sugar
Decoration: strawberry, kiwi, love decoration, mint leaf.
Tools and molds: non stick 6-inch mold, manual egg beater, Panasonic electric egg beater (for protein), oil paper, tin paper.
Preparation: melt the butter, sift the corn flour, pad baking paper on the bottom of the mold, and coat a thin layer of butter on the inner wall.
How to make Souffle cheese cake
1. Put the cream cheese into the microwave oven and soften it at low temperature. (it can be melted at room temperature in hot weather)
2. Melt and mix with butter in a bowl. It doesn’t matter if it’s separated
Stir together the corn flour and egg yolk. 3.
4. After the milk is boiled, slowly pour it into the yolk basin and stir it quickly.
5. Put the well stirred egg yolk paste basin in boiling water (turn down the heat to keep boiling, avoid scalding, it’s better to operate with gloves!), quickly stir the egg paste with a manual beater until it becomes sticky, and leave the hot water immediately (just like the corn paste in childhood, this process takes about 1 to 2 minutes)
6. Immediately pour the egg yolk paste into the previous cheese bowl and stir continuously.
7. Stir it into a very delicate and even state in the drawing, cover it with a layer of hot towel without dripping and put it aside.
8. At this time, we began to use food C to kill protein. Add sugar to the protein three times.
9. Use the electric egg beater to beat the egg white until it is glossy. Just drop the sharp point of the egg white on the beater.
10. Add the whipped protein 14 to the cheese paste. (stir well from bottom to top, then add all the remaining protein and mix well in the same way)
11. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees. Pour the cheese paste into the mold. At the same time, hot water is injected into the baking pan (the bottom of the movable bottom mold needs to be wrapped with tin foil, then lined with oil paper, the inner wall of the mold is coated with a layer of butter, and then put into the baking pan with hot water, which is called water bath method, and there is no need to worry about water leakage)
12. Put it into the preheated oven, bake at 180 ℃ for 15 minutes, then lower the temperature to 160 ℃ for 25 minutes. Don’t take it out after baking. Leave it in the oven for 40-60 minutes. After cooling, wrap the plastic film with the mold and put it in the refrigerator for one night. Use fruit or other decorations the next day.
1. The air in the Souffle protein will expand when heated, and it will shake during the baking process, which will make the surface of Souffle expand after baking, so as to have a light and soft taste. But after cooling, the cake will shrink a little, which is normal.
2. All cheese cakes need to be baked with water bath, otherwise they are easy to crack and the skin is hard. The cake must be completely baked, otherwise the inside is too wet and soft, and it will be difficult to cut. To judge whether the cake is baked well, gently press the surface of the cake with your hand. If there is no flow, it’s almost the same.
3. The roasted souffles are very tender and soft. They need to be cooled for about an hour and then refrigerated for at least 4 hours before eating. The taste is better.
4. There are three key points in sufurei’s success: the wet protein cream, the correct mixing method, and the oven temperature should not be too high. It’s not so difficult to master these three points and make a successful sufurei.