Ingredients: 200g medium gluten flour.
Ingredients: oil, salt, pork, seafood sauce, pepper, chive, five spice powder.
Practice of Maotai flavor baked cake
1. Add the flour to 60 ℃ warm water to make a smooth dough. Cover it with plastic wrap and wake up for about 20 minutes.
2. Cut the chives well.
3. Mince a little pork with cooking machine, add oil, seasoning and a little flour to make pastry filling.
4. Knead the dough again and divide it into 4 equal parts.
5. Take a thin slice and spread it with pastry.
6. Sprinkle with scallions.
7. Roll up the dough.
8. Stand it up, press it round by hand, roll it with a rolling pin, and sprinkle sesame seeds on both sides.
9. Brush oil on the cake holder.
10. Cauterize the cake on both sides over low heat, take out and slice it.
1. When making this kind of cake, don’t burn it in a big fire, but slowly cook it in a small fire, and turn it several times in the middle.
2. If you like spicy food, you can brush it with chili sauce.