Oil rind: 185g common flour, 100g water, 10g sugar, 1g yeast
Pastry: 75 grams of common flour, 30 grams of white oil, 10 grams of spicy oil, 10 grams of red spicy oil
Stuffing: sausage, ham sausage, pepper, onion, sesame oil, salt, pepper, pepper powder, salt and pepper powder
Surface: black and white sesame and egg liquid
Practice of spicy crisp cake
1. Knead the oil skin material into a ball and wake up at room temperature for 20 minutes. Mix all the ingredients in the pastry into a ball.
2. Divide the skin and pastry into 6 parts. Take one skin and flatten it. Wrap it in the pastry and pinch it tightly.
3. Close up, roll it into an oval shape, roll it up and wake up for 10 minutes, flatten it again, roll it long and roll it up.
4. Knead the two ends of the rolled dough close to the middle, then flatten it and wrap it in the stuffing.
5. Coat the surface with egg liquid and sesame, and the green body will be ready.
Preheat the oven at 190 ℃ and bake in the middle for 30 minutes