Ingredients: 2 eggs, 60 g fine sugar, 60 g low powder, 24 g milk and 16 g butter.
The practice of sponge cream Cupcake
1. Add sugar to the whole egg and mix well with warm water. Send it to the high speed without big bubbles. The mark of dripping is not easy to disappear.
2. Beat at low speed until the egg paste is fine, about 3 minutes.
3. Add the low powder after screening, turn the basin and draw the Z-shaped shape. (after the 2 o’clock position passes through the center to the 8o’clock position, turn the batter at 9o’clock position close to the side of the basin.) Repeat for about 20 times until the mixture is even.
4. Butter and milk melt in water, and keep the temperature at about 40 ℃. Pour in batter and mix well.
5. Pour the glossy batter into the mold 8 minutes, 180 ℃, 20 minutes to ripe.
6. Bake the cake and put it to room temperature. Squeeze the cream on it and add any decoration.