Ingredients: loofah, egg, scallion, flour, salt
Practice of sponge gourd egg cake
1. A towel gourd.
2. Wash, peel, remove the head and tail, wipe into a thin wire.
3. Beat an egg. Mix well.
4. Add some scallions.
5. Add some flour.
6. Season with salt.
7. Stir into batter.
8. Preheat the pan or electric pan and pour in a small amount of oil. Scoop up the batter and spread it in the pan. I want pancakes on low fire.
9. It’ll be golden on both sides.
1. Towel gourd paste must not add water, because there are eggs, towel gourd itself a lot of water.
2. When making pancakes, you need a small fire. If the fire is too fast, the pancakes will paste.
3. Golden on both sides, don’t take too long, otherwise the cake will be too dry.