Ingredient: leek, pork, Flammulina velutipes
Accessories: ginger spring roll skin
How to make spring rolls with leek and shredded pork
1、 Fried shredded pork
1. Cut the leek and Flammulina velutipes into long sections, and shred the meat and ginger.
2. Mix the shredded meat with soy sauce, sugar, salt, cornmeal and ginger. At the same time, prepare the raw powder.
3. Heat the oil in a hot pan to make the shredded meat change color. Pour in the leeks and stir fry them twice.
4. Hook in the cornflour and thicken well.
5. Turn off the heat, pour in Flammulina velutipes and turn over.
Note: I use cooked Flammulina velutipes without heating.
6. Put it on a large plate, take it outside and let it cool quickly. Note: leeks are not heated.
2、 Steamed bun, fried spring rolls
7. When the meat is cool, wrap it into the skin of spring roll and seal it with paddle.
8. Pack the spare one by one.
9. Heat the oil in the hot pot, put the green spring rolls one by one, and fry them golden.
Note: the oil temperature should be high, because the stuffing is ripe, just fry the skin.
10. Take out the spring roll and put it on the kitchen paper to absorb the excess grease.
The above is the snack Daquan [leek shredded meat spring roll] method, have you learned it? Thank you very much for your attention!