Steamed bread with naked wheat
Ingredients: low gluten flour 600g, naked wheat flour 150g, yeast 6G, sugar 3G, warm water 100ml (mixed yeast). Warm water 350-400ml (the amount of water in the formula is for reference only, please adjust appropriately according to the water absorption of flour used)
1. The yeast is boiled with warm water in advance. The flour, naked wheat flour and a small amount of sugar are poured into the kneading basin. While stirring, the yeast water is poured into the basin,
2. Add a small amount of warm water and soft dough for many times. If you want to soften it, you can also choose to knead it by machine. In short, smooth dough is mixed and fermented with plastic film on the back cover. Now the weather is very good for fermentation, and it will be ready in two to 30 minutes.
3. Take out the dough and knead it on the operating platform for a few minutes to exhaust the air. Add hand powder to prevent sticking while kneading
4. Divide the dough into small dosage pieces of the same size, and then knead them into steamed bread germ. If you can’t knead them, you can directly make the dough into a great wall, and then cut them into steamed bread with a knife, which is also called knife cut steamed bread. The landlord also likes to cut them with a knife, because it saves time and effort. Ha ha
5. It’s very important to ferment the steamed bread for the second time. When the steamed bread is 1.5 or 2 times bigger, add water into the steamer and bring to a boil. Brush a thin layer of oil on the steaming grid to prevent sticking. You can also pad a steaming cloth and put it into the steamed bread cover one by one. Steam for 15 to 25 minutes. The steaming time is adjusted according to the amount of steaming. Generally, two layers of steamer with 25 minutes is enough. Turn off the heat and simmer for 3 minutes before opening the lid.
How to make steamed bread
Mini whole wheat steamed bread
Ingredients: 250g whole wheat flour, 130g warm water, 3G yeast, 5g sugar.
1. Spare the dough ingredients.
2. Peel and cut pumpkin into pieces, steam and press into mud.
3. Pour the dough and pumpkin puree into the toaster.
4. Select the bun dough in the dough function.
5. The mixed dough is fermented to twice the size in the bread maker.
6. Let out the air, knead the dough well and divide it into small dosage forms.
7. Take a small dosage and roll it into a wafer with a rolling rod.
8. Fold the dough in half.
9. Pinch out the tail with the index finger and thumb, and then press the line with a fork to straighten out the shape.
10. Put it in the cage and wake up for 20 minutes.
11. Steam over cold water and high heat until the water boils. Steam over medium high heat for about 13 minutes. Turn off the heat and keep simmering for 3 minutes without removing the lid.
12. When eating, you can put in your favorite meat and other ingredients.
Mantou with Corn Flour
Raw materials: corn flour, wheat flour, yeast, water
1. Blanch the corn flour with boiling water, pour the water and stir it, then place it and cool it thoroughly;
How to make steamed bread
2. Pour the wheat flour into the corn flour;
3. Put the yeast powder in a bowl, dilute it with a little warm water of about 30 degrees, and let it stand for two minutes (cool water is OK in summer, and yeast powder can be directly added to the flour. Use warm water and let it stand for a while to speed up the fermentation speed of the dough);
4. Add yeast water to the dry powder, and then stir with chopsticks to make all the flour into wet wadding (because water has been added when scalding corn flour, so this time we should pay attention to control the amount of water, try to add a little bit);
5. Knead the wet wadding into a smooth dough;
6. Cover with plastic wrap and place in a warm place until the dough is fluffy and about twice the original size;
7. Dip in the dry powder, knead evenly, exhaust; divide into equal sized flour, then knead one by one into smooth steamed bread shape, spread on the dry corn skin, after all done, cover with cloth and put it in a warm place for second hairdressing;
8. When the steamed bread embryo is fluffy and light in the hand, spread it on the drawer and put it in the pot under cold water; turn on the fire and steam, then continue to steam for 18 minutes, turn off the fire and empty steam for 3 minutes, and then turn on the pot (the steamed bread steaming time can’t be generalized, it depends on the size of the steamed bread embryo, and the steaming time of large steamed bread needs to be appropriately extended; in addition, it can’t be turned on immediately after turning off the fire, so it’s easy to cause problems Retraction).