Steamed buns with corn flour: (11 ordinary breads, 8 steamed buns with corn flour)
Common dough materials: 300g medium gluten flour, 160g water, 3G dry yeast, 2G salt, 5g sugar
Corn dough materials: 100g medium gluten flour, 100g fine corn flour, 50g millet flour, 120g water, 3G dry yeast, 10g sugar, 1g baking soda, 12tsp baking powder
Stuffing materials: 150g minced pork, 50g diced shrimp, 3G minced ginger, 1 eggplant, half onion, 40g dry noodles, half bowl of water, 1 tbsp cooking wine, 1 tbsp salt, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 12 tbsp shisan flavor, 1 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp sesame powder
Practice of corn steamed buns
1. Put the common dough material and the corn dough material in two pots respectively, and mix them evenly to form flocculent dough.
2. Knead them into smooth dough, cover them with plastic film and ferment them in a warm place.
3. Put minced pork, diced shrimp and ginger together, add water in several times, and stir until the meat is completely absorbed.
4. Put oil in the pan, stir fry diced eggplant and onion, and remove. Soak the vermicelli soft and cut it.
5. Put diced eggplant, diced onion, vermicelli and other seasonings into the meat stuffing and mix well.
6. Divide the middle dough into 2 to 11 times the thickness of the surrounding dough.
7. Put in the stuffing to make a green bun.
8. The dough, which is twice as large, is divided into 8 portions, rolled into slices and filled into buns.
All the steamed buns will wake up at room temperature for 30 minutes. Put cold water on the pot, boil the water for another 15 minutes, turn off the heat, and remove the lid after 3 minutes. (oil the drawer)