Egg sponge cake: 40g salt free butter, 100g egg yolk (about 5), 20g fine granulated sugar, 160g protein (about 4), 75g fine granulated sugar, 55g low flour
Sandwich stuffing: 180 grams of animal cream, 20 grams of fine sugar, strawberries
1. Square 36 * 26cm baking tray, with oil paper at the bottom and around.
2. The low powder is screened twice in advance.
1. Melt the salt free butter in hot water. Stir with a small spoon when heating.
2. Put the egg yolk into the container, add the fine granulated sugar, heat it in water, and stir it with a manual beater while heating.
3. Use a manual beater to stir until the sugar is completely melted to form a fine yolk paste. Then use an electric beater to beat until the color becomes lighter and thicker.
4. Put the protein into the container, add the sugar, and start to beat with the electric beater, gradually showing a thick bubble shape.
5, continue to stir up, the bubble increased, the volume gradually increased, but will continue to flow, continue to stir up, will appear foaming state, obviously appear texture.
6. When the protein is not flowing, stir it slowly for about 1 minute to remove the big bubbles and form a fine protein cream.
7. Take 13 protein cream, add it into the egg yolk paste of method 3, and mix it evenly with a rubber scraper.
8. Add the remaining protein cream, and continue to stir it gently with a rubber scraper.
9. Sift the low flour into the egg paste three times, gently cut the batter into the egg paste with a rubber scraper, and then scrape it from the bottom of the container until there are no granules, continue to sift in the flour, and mix well with the same method.
10. Pour a small amount of batter into the butter melted in method 1, and mix well with a rubber scraper.
11. Pour the batter back into most of the remaining batter, and mix all the materials from the bottom of the container with a rubber scraper.
12. Pour the batter into the baking pan, smooth the surface with a small scraper, and put cherry blossoms on the cake surface at a certain distance. Instead of covering all the surface of the cake, just put cherry blossoms on about 12 sides of the cake.
13. Tap the baking tray to shake out bubbles. Put it in the middle layer of the preheated oven and bake for about 12 minutes. The surface is golden yellow and elastic.
14. After the cake is out of the oven, hold the cake paper by hand, move the cake to the grid, and tear off the four sides of the cake paper for heat dissipation.
15. After 5 minutes, cover the surface with a piece of cake paper larger than the cake body, hold both sides of the cake paper with both hands, turn the cake over slowly, and then tear off the cake paper. At this time, the colored side of the cake body is at the bottom.
Making sandwich stuffing
1. Add fine granulated sugar into the animal based cream, and beat the container with ice water until the plastic pattern does not flow.
The cake roll method adopts the outer roll method, that is, the colored side of the cake is rolled outside.
1. The colored side of the cake is at the bottom of the grid. The end of the cake body is cut obliquely, and the sealing place after rolling is more suitable.
2. Cut off the irregular edge slightly at the beginning of the roll of the cake body, and use a knife to cut twice at the beginning of the roll (do not cut to the end), which is helpful for the roll up action.
3. Spread the whipped cream on the cake body with a rubber scraper, and try to spread the light cream evenly. Do not spread the cream on the skewed section at the end of the cake body. Roll up the top and put fresh strawberries cut in half.
4. Put the rolling pin under the cake paper, roll the rolling pin in the cake paper, and raise the rolling pin above the cake.
5. While rolling the cake paper with both hands, the cake body is rolled forward to form a cylinder.
6. After rolling, wrap the cake with cake paper and gently push it inward with a rolling pin to make the cake roll closer.
7. After wrapping the cake roll with oil paper, tighten the two ends slightly like the candy roll with sugar paper, and refrigerate for 30-60 minutes to set the cake roll.
8. Take out the cake roll after refrigeration, trim the head and tail with a knife, and then cut it into appropriate thickness.