Qifeng cake: 3 eggs, 80g low gluten flour, 60g sugar, 30g salad oil, 30g milk and 2G salt
Cream; 250 grams of butter, 60 grams of sugar, 30 grams of water, 1 teaspoon of lemon
Garnish; strawberry in moderation
Cream Strawberry Cake
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Add 20 grams of sugar oil milk to the yolk. Mix well and sift in the powder. Cut and mix evenly without particles.
3. Add a few drops of lemon juice to the egg white. Add 20 grams of sugar three times. Whisk until dry foaming.
4. Cut and mix the beaten protein into the egg yolk paste in 3 times.
5. Cut and mix well to make cake paste.
6. Pour the cake paste into the mold and remove the bubbles. Put in the oven for 16030 minutes. Turn it upside down and let it cool.
7. Wash strawberries, drain and cut into small pieces.
8. Soften the butter and beat with an electric beater.
9. Water and sugar into a small pot, heating 80 degrees, slightly blisters on the surface can be.
10. Pour the sugar water into the whipped butter and continue to beat until the temperature drops to thick.
11. Divide the cake into two pieces from the middle.
12. Take a slice of cake and put it on the mounting table, then spread it with cream. Sprinkle the strawberries evenly.
13. Apply another layer of cream, cover with another slice of cake, and then add cream to smooth all around.
14. The rest of the cream is whipped with a drop of pink pigment to make a pink cream, and then the cake is filled with small flowers. Decorate with strawberries after all.
It’s hot and the cream is easy to melt. When whipping the cream, you can put it in the refrigerator to refrigerate for a while and then continue whipping