Two potatoes, salt, sugar, chicken essence, 10 grams of vegetable butter
1. Wash and peel the potatoes, cut them quickly and bake them in the microwave oven;
2. Take it out and press it into mashed potato immediately;
3. Add salt, sugar, a little chicken essence and vegetable butter (my mother’s choice), stir well;
4. It is made into a cake and coated with glutinous rice flour;
5. From the oil pan, medium oil temperature, into the potato cake deep fry until golden.
When frying potato cake, the oil temperature should not be high, otherwise it is easy to fry. This sweet and glutinous potato cake doesn’t eat much oil, so you can eat it safely.