Taro, sticky rice noodles, half fat and thin bacon, sausage, mushrooms, salt
1. Peel taro, wash and cut into strips.
2. Dice bacon, sausage and mushrooms.
3. Stir fry all the ingredients in steps 1 and 2, mix them together, and add the right amount of salt.
4. Add water to the sticky rice flour to make a paste, pour it into the fried material, and stir well.
5. Pour a small amount of oil into the steaming pan to prevent the cake from sticking to the pan.
6. Pour the things in step 4 into the steaming pan, put them in the pan and steam for about half an hour, then take them out.
7. After cooling, cut it into cubes and fry it on both sides. It’s delicious (you can eat it after steaming, but I think it’s more delicious!)