Raw materials: 500g peeled mung bean, 300g sugar, 150g sweet scented osmanthus, proper amount of sesame oil.
Practice of sweet scented osmanthus sesame oil mung bean cake
1. Five hundred grams of peeled mung beans. Powder them with a cooking machine. If you can buy mung bean powder, it’s more convenient. You can omit this step.
2. Put the powder into the container, cover and steam for 20 minutes
3. Sift the cooked flour. Add sugar, Osmanthus fragrans, a little sesame oil (or cooked salad oil) and some water
4. Mix well to form a mass, but loose
5. Pass the sieve with larger hole again
6. Put the sifted powder into the mould. I use my moon cake
7. Cover it with a flat object and press it up first
8. Press it downward and push it into the plate. Finally, the remaining coarse particles can be pressed separately and can also be eaten
1. Mung bean is cold, so people with weak spleen and stomach should not eat more. It is appropriate not to eat during hypotension and female physiological period.
2. If you want to keep it for a long time and not fragile, you can steam it for another five minutes after molding. Remember to steam it in a container with a lid. Do not inhale a lot of steam