Main ingredients: 80g low gluten flour, 2 eggs, 40ml honey, 40ml sugar, 30ml salad oil, appropriate amount of walnut kernel and raisin
Sweet Walnut Cake
1. Pour the sugar and honey into a large bowl
2. Beat the eggs into the bowl
3. Add hot water to the pan, put the basin in the hot water and beat it with an electric egg beater
4, at the beginning, you can use low speed until the fine foam is formed, and then change to high speed and fast agitation. During the process of sending, the egg will become thicker and thicker. Until the egg is sent to a very thick state, the egg paste will not disappear for a long time when it is put on the egg whisk.
5. Sift in the batter with low gluten flour
6. Mix the flour and egg paste thoroughly with a rubber scraper from the bottom. Don’t stir in circles, or it will be defoaming
7. Pour 30ml salad oil into the batter, preferably with tasteless oil
8. Add the walnuts
9. Then add the raisins, and mix well in the form of stirring to make a cake paste
10. Pour the cake paste into the mold, about 8 minutes full, then put a walnut on the surface to decorate, put it into the oven preheated to 190 degrees, 15 minutes, the surface can be golden.