Seasoning: salt, white pepper, sesame oil, fish sauce, raw meal
1. Put the shrimps on the chopping board and crush them with a knife (it’s better to dry each shrimps with kitchen paper, otherwise it’s not easy to thicken after a while)
2. Crush it. Don’t push it too hard.
3. Crush them all together
4. Use the back of the knife to chop a few times, but don’t be too rotten. (keep some shrimp meat, which tastes better. Don’t chop it too rotten and too fine like minced meat.)
5. Salted fish sauce white pepper sesame oil powder.
6. Add the carrot into small pieces
7 add parsley, 1 egg white and stir well.
8. Stir in one direction until thickened (stir a little longer, if it’s too thin, add more raw powder)
9. Spread a spring roll skin on top of the thin layer of just mixed shrimp stuffing
10. Cover another spring roll
1. First heat the pan, do a small drop test, and then add oil, a thin layer can be, oil slightly hot, then turn to medium heat, put in the shrimp cake
2. Turn over the golden side
3. When the other side is golden, it can be filled
4. After serving, let cool a little and cut into your favorite shape with a knife
5. Served with Thai sweet chili sauce
6. It’s crispy outside and shrimps inside. It’s delicious!