Method: (100g mould)
1. Melt butter with low heat, add sugar and coconut, stir well;
2. Add cake powder and water, stir fry into a ball, then add white sesame, stir fry evenly, Sheng out, let cool.
Ingredients: 100g low powder, 85g invert syrup, 25g peanut oil, 2G Jianshui
How to make moon cake dough
1. Pour the syrup, soap water and oil into the container and stir evenly;
2. Add low flour, mix well, form dough, cover with plastic film, and let stand for 1 hour;
3. Weigh 20g of dough and 80g of coconut stuffing into small balls; (or 30g of dough and 70g of stuffing)
4. Use a rolling pin to roll into a thin large round crust, roll it evenly as far as possible, spread out the crust and put in the stuffing;
5. The crust is pushed up slowly along the filling;
6. Wrap all the stuffing;
7. Sprinkle some high flour on the moon cake mold, pour out the excess flour, put the sealed dough up into the mold, put the mold on the table and press it down until it can no longer press down. Remember to stress evenly in all directions, otherwise the printed moon cake will be high on one side and low on the other;
8. Spray a layer of water on the surface of the prepared moon cake, put it into the preheated oven and bake it at 200 ℃ for 6 minutes;
9. Take out the moon cake, gently brush a layer of egg liquid, put it back into the oven, and continue to bake for about 15 minutes until coloring.