A: 1 80g egg crumbs, 1 100g egg yolk, 1 100g lemon juice, 1 100g egg yolk, 1 100g lemon juice
B: Four fresh passion fruit pulp, 1 tsp lemon dander, 2 tbsp lemon juice, 3-4 tbsp sugar, 50cc white wine (or light fruit wine, white rum, champagne or fruit juice), 70cc fresh mango puree and 1 tbsp honey
How to make the fruity mango snow cake
1. First, mix lemon peel, lemon juice, passion fruit pulp and set aside.
2. After softening the butter at room temperature, stir it smoothly and evenly with a scraper, then add condensed milk and continue to stir it evenly
3. Method 2 use electric egg beater to make it fluffy and white. After that, add 1 tbsp of sifted flour, continue to beat ~ add 1 tbsp of flour again ~ beat (repeat about 7-8 times until the flour is completely mixed into the butter paste)
4. Add a spoonful of sugar, beat and mix, then add sugar ~ repeat until the sugar is completely mixed into the butter paste
5. Add egg liquid, one tablespoon at a time, and mix thoroughly. When there is no oil and water, add another tablespoon and repeat until the egg liquid is completely added and mixed
6. Add lemon peel, lemon juice and passion fruit pulp into the cake paste and stir gently. Do not stir in circles. Just stir slightly
7. Put the egg paste into the anti staining baking mold. (generally, anti staining paper should be laid on the baking mould first)
8. Bake in a preheated 180 ° C oven for about 50-55 minutes (tin foil should be covered according to the situation). Take out the cake after about 15 minutes, mark the cracks on the surface with a knife, and then bake in the oven.
9. When the cake comes out of the oven, pull out (or pull out the baking paper together) the demoulding, and then wait for it to drop to room temperature
10. Wrap the fresh-keeping mold and tin foil (several more layers) by touching it with a slight temperature. Refrigerate for about 36 hours before eating~
11. Material B, except mango puree, is put into a small pot. Heat it over low heat until there are bubbles in the small roll beside the pot. Then add mango puree to the small roll beside the pot to turn off the heat.
12. After cooling, pour it on the cake to match
1. This formula needs to use medium gluten flour and stir it in several times to make the batter gluten. After adding the egg liquid, beat it until it has a swelling feeling
2. After adding passion fruit pulp, do not stir vigorously to cause defoaming
3. The more ice, the more delicious it is. The finished product can be put for 3-5 days after freezing!
4. Before eating, put it at room temperature for about 20 minutes after freezing or refrigerate for about 60 minutes to soften it. It’s easy to slice the cake, and the taste is better
5. If you don’t use the wine in the sauce part, you can use the commercial orange juice or light juice instead
6. Drenching sauce can be used in hot and cold fruit drink to increase flavor. The drink in the picture is mangxianglin sauce shanfenyuan ice water mint
7. The way of making jam is different from that of making jam. It should be stored in the refrigerator for about 3 days.