Ingredients: 150g soybean flour, 250g common flour, 5g yeast, 10g milk powder, proper amount of dried fruit, a little green and red silk
Practice of dry fruit cake with bean flour
1. First, warm all the ingredients and knead them into a soft dough.
2. Take some chopped cherry and Macadamia (or add other dried fruits).
3. Knead the dried fruit into the dough evenly. Brush some salad oil on the eight inch cake mould to remove the stain (if there is no mould, it can be replaced by other containers, or directly put on the steamer cloth).
4. Place the dough flat on the bottom. Press a few with your hand.
5. Shred the green and red silk. Sprinkle evenly on the dough.
6. The bottom of the steamer is heated with water (the temperature can be about 60 ℃).
7. Put the mold into the cover and let it stand for about an hour. When you see that it’s almost full, you can steam it.
8. Steam over high heat for 25 minutes. Turn off the heat and simmer for another 3 minutes.
9. Take out the mold. Demould and cut into pieces, ready to eat.