Ingredients: flour, ham.
Ingredients: onion, egg.
Seasoning: edible oil, salt, thirteen spices.
The practice of elbow flower onion egg cake
1. Prepare an onion, two big ones and one elbow leg.
2. Slice the ham and onion and set aside.
3. Beat the eggs into a large bowl, add thirteen spices and salt.
4. Sift into flour.
5. Without adding water, mix the dough slowly to form a thick dough.
6. Slowly pour in water, turn the dough into flour paste, and add chopped onion.
7. Mix the batter with chopped onion and set aside.
8. Heat olive oil in a frying pan.
9. Place the ham slices in the frying pan, then spoon the batter into the pan and spread it evenly.
10. Don’t turn it over in a hurry. After frying and shaping, hold the handle of the pan and shake the pan to make the pancake heated evenly.
11. Shake the spoon to turn the pancake over, fry until both sides are golden, then turn off the fire.
12. Serve on a plate.
1. Paste water can’t be added at one time. Stir the flour into dough first to avoid the appearance and taste of the flour.
2. The egg cake can be served with barbecue sauce, which has better taste. If you don’t have it, you can choose any palatable sauce.