310 g chocolate powder, 10 g of sugar, 188g of butter, 30 ml of milk, 1 egg, 440G flour, 1 spoon of salt, 3 g of baking soda
1. preheat the oven (turn on the fire for a while without putting things) to 180 ℃.
2. add salt, sugar, butter and baking soda into the egg. Mix chocolate powder and flour in a large bowl.
3. sift the flour and pour it into the previous medium and mix evenly. The material after mixing evenly should be kneaded into a dough by hand. If not, flour can be added properly, but not more, it can be kneaded into a dough. Put it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
4. do not apply oil in the baking pan. You can lay tin paper, roll the chocolate dough flat and print the outer side with such a mold (the small size for sweet potato) and then cover the lettering with the lettering you want.
5. bake at 180C for about 13 minutes (turn the bottom of biscuit to light brown). After baking, the biscuit is placed on the baking plate for 2 minutes before pouring out. Cool at room temperature. Sealed for two weeks.
The biscuit that has just been baked is soft, and it will harden after it is cool, so don’t rush to take the biscuit off the baking plate after baking. White line of biscuit with white chocolate pen warm bubble soft can be Z-shaped decoration, very convenient!