The salt of flour with medium gluten is 250 g, water 130 g, yeast 2.5G, and green onion is about 30g. (naturally, the more onion is, the more fragrant) a little salt.
How to make the onion cake
1. Add water and yeast to make dough of flour with medium gluten (my yeast is very fresh, I am all directly mixed. If I fear that yeast is not fresh or want to be faster, I can melt yeast into yeast water, and then add flour to knead it into dough), and ferment to twice the size. (fermentation should be in a warm environment, and if the temperature is too low, it will be longer). There is no seasoning in the dough. You can add a little salt and sugar to make the dough taste better.
2. Clean the onion and cut into small sections (onion recommends choosing a small kind of onion, that is, it is easy to wrap in the fragrance)
3. The fermented dough is then rubbed smooth again,
4. Divided into small groups, four in total.
5. Then press the dough into a growing strip, like a bulltongue cake (to fear of touching hands or boards, sprinkle a thin layer of flour on the board)
6. Sprinkle the onion and a little salt (if it is only onion, it doesn’t taste enough, and sprinkle some salt on the noodles, so that the taste will be better.)
7. And roll up the widest side,
8. When the roll is finished, close the mouth,
9. Roll up the dough. (wake up slightly. It means that the dough that wakes up is to be lowered at room temperature. The dough that wakes up will be more comfortable. Other dough can be operated in turn.)
10. Then roll into a round cake,
11. Ferment a little, then put it in a pan of oil,
12. Cover the cover, and the fire will burn the front and the back. (if you are afraid of the skin to paste easily when you burn, you can, add less water, make sure that the onion cake is cooked. How to know if it is cooked, put your hand on the side of the cake and press it gently. If you can easily rebound, it will be cooked. If not, we have to continue to burn. Pancakes and steamed bun are different. You can open the lid of the pot at any time to see the situation.)