Preparation in advance: longan dry and Blanc wine soaked overnight
Materials: egg 5, red sugar 26 g, fine sugar 50g, longan wine 25ml, water 40ml, corn oil 40ml, low powder 105 G
Oven: cus-3501 variable temperature oven
The practice of red sugar Guiyuan Qifeng
1. Soak the meat in rum for several hours, soak it thoroughly, squeeze the liquor, and dry the meat for use. The liquor soaked in Guiyuan is also called the required amount for use.
2. Add the yolk with red sugar powder and then add liquor in turn, mix well with water. (red sugar must be determined that there is no large particles, otherwise it is not easy to dissolve)
3. Pour salad oil and stir evenly.
4. Sift the low gluten powder first, and then pour it into
5. Stir evenly with the egg in irregular direction. Don’t over stir. Prevent flour from getting gluten. That is, the yolk paste is finished.
6. After adding sugar in three times, the protein will be able to pull out the hook (wet foaming)
7. Scoop about 13 protein into the yolk paste, and mix it well with a scraper.
8. Pour 7 back into the protein,
9. Mix quickly with a scraper with the hand of turning over. Check that there is no protein at the bottom that is not mixed.
10. Pour batter into the mold from high place. When pouring in half, sprinkle half of the cinnamon meat.
11. Continue to pour the rest of the batter. Sprinkle the surface with the round cinnamon.
12. Preheat the oven 180 degrees, turn to 160 degrees after entering the oven and bake for about 50 minutes. (the baking temperature may be slightly different from each oven) exit the oven, knock down the mold, and immediately buckle until the cooling is completely cooled after the hot gas is shocked.