Raw materials: glutinous rice flour 220g, Yuzhi Matcha 8g, milk 120g, whole egg liquid 100g, Swire sugar 100g, baking soda 34 TSP (12 TSP, 14 TSP), British Royal vanilla essence 1 tsp, sea salt 14 TSP, corn oil 100g, natural grape yeast 180g (100 water powder ratio, practice of grape yeast please click here, small practice here, please click here, both can be used)
Stuffing and decoration: Jingri honey red bean 50g, walnut 60g, raisin 30g (optional, increase the taste, you can put in if you like), a little black sesame
Oven: Kairen embedded oven kws60d.q-nn58l
Practice of maifen of Matcha glutinous rice
1. Sift 8g Matcha powder, add 20g sugar and mix well. Add 50g milk and mix with manual beater.
2. Add the remaining 80g of sugar into the whole egg liquid, and use the manual beater to continuously stir until the sugar is completely melted.
3. Add the remaining 70g of milk and stir continuously with a manual egg beater until the mixture is even.
4. Add 14 tbsp sea salt, 1 tbsp vanilla extract and 34 tbsp baking soda. Stir continuously with a hand beater until well mixed.
5. Add Matcha batter and mix evenly with a manual egg beater.
6. Add 100g corn oil, mix evenly with manual beater, sift in 220g glutinous rice flour, and mix with scraper until there is no flour.
7. Add 180g of natural yeast seeds and stir evenly with scraper.
8. Add 60g roasted walnuts (Please add Raisin in this section) and stir well with a scraper.
9. Preheat the oven at 180 ℃ for 10 minutes.
10. Divide the batter evenly into muffin cup (add 30ml batter, sprinkle with honey beans, then cover with 10ml batter, sprinkle a little black sesame on the surface). Put it in the middle of oven and bake at 180 ℃ for 25 minutes.