Ingredients: Flour 400g, lard 80g, pork stuffing 300g, scallion, tea powder, egg (brush the surface)
Practice of two color fresh meat pastry
1. Chop the scallion and add the pork stuffing. Then add oil, soy sauce, salt, monosodium glutamate, etc. to make the stuffing.
2. Divide the flour into two parts, one part is one third, only add lard, do not add water, knead into pastry.
3. Add a small amount of lard and water to the other two thirds, and knead them into soft and hard water oil skin.
4. Take out half of the pastry and knead in Matcha powder. The other half is not.
5. Divide the pastry and the pastry into proper size formulations.
6. Cover the pastry with water and oil.
7. Be careful not to show crispness. The joint is upward and rolled into a tongue shape.
8. One end is gently rolled up into a cylindrical shape with the mouth closed upward, covered with plastic film and left for 15 minutes.
9. Roll the cylindrical dough vertically into an oval shape, as long as possible, roll it up, cover it with plastic film and let it stand for 20 minutes. That is to say, rolling twice, rolling twice and standing twice.
10. Cut the loose dough from the middle. In two doses.
11. Stand up and squash. Roll it into skin.
12. Pack in the stuffing. The mouth must be tightened slowly, and the stuffing should not be exposed.
13. Close the mouth and drain into the baking pan. Brush some egg on it. (my white one is brushed with egg liquid, but my Matcha one is not.). So the effect is different
14. Preheat the oven 180 degrees and bake for about 25 minutes.