The portion can be made according to the individual’s needs, or it can be cut in half first.
Practice of three color Tangyuan
1. Peel the carrot and cut it into small pieces. Add some water,
2. Use a blender to make a paste,
3. Then filter it with a cloth,
4. Take the juice and set aside.
5. Wash spinach and cut into sections. Add proper amount of water,
6. Use a blender to make a paste,
7. Filter with sand cloth,
8. Take the juice and set aside.
9. Then take 100 grams of glutinous rice flour and 60 grams of spinach juice to knead into dough, then take one tenth of the small dough to boil in water, and then put it back into the original dough to knead well, so that the dumplings will be sticky. It’s not easy to list. In the same way, 100 grams of glutinous rice flour and 60 grams of carrot juice are used to knead into carrot dough, 100 grams of glutinous rice flour and 60 grams of water are used to knead into white dough. I think it will be better to add 10 grams of Chengfen, blanch it with boiling water, and then put it back into the original dough to knead evenly.
10. Then divide it into 5 grams and knead it into a circle,
11. Boil the water in the pot, then add the dumplings to boil, float, wait for about 1 minute and take out.
12. If you like sweet, you can knead the noodles with a little sugar. Or add honey to the soup.