1 medium potato and 1 egg
1. One egg, break it up in a bowl and stir it into egg liquid;
2. Rub potatoes and carrots into silk, and balsam pear into Rong;
3. Add shredded potato, shredded carrot and balsam pear into the egg liquid and stir well;
4. Add 1 teaspoon of lobster sauce and 1 teaspoon of cumin powder to the mixture and stir well;
5. Put a little oil in the frying pan, pour the mixture into the pan and fry slowly over low heat;
6. Wait for the egg to solidify, turn over and fry on the other side until both sides are golden.
1. When frying potato cake, keep the fire low, otherwise it is easy to fry;
2. Be careful when turning over. Use a plate to help avoid breaking.