Ingredients: egg yolk 6, sugar 60 g, corn starch 20 g, corn oil 15 g, salt 2 g
How to make tiger skin cake roll
1. First, make tiger skin cake. Beat the yolks into a bowl and add the sugar.
2. Beat the yolks with a beater.
3. Until the yolk is thick.
4. Beat the egg yolk, add corn oil and salt, mix well, then add corn starch, use the beater to beat for a while, let corn starch and egg yolk mix completely.
5. Pour the egg yolk batter into a flat bottomed baking pan covered with oil paper or tin foil.
6. Smooth the batter and shake it on the table with your hand to make the batter spread more evenly on the pan. Put the baking tray into a preheated oven and bake for about 5 minutes.
7. When the tiger skin pattern appears on the surface, it can be baked out of the oven. Tear off the tin foil around the cake, lay the side with the tiger skin pattern down on a new tin foil, tear off the tin foil on the surface of the cake, and then put the tiger skin cake to cool.
8. First, spread a thin layer of whipped cream (on the side without tiger skin pattern) on the tiger skin cake
9. Spread the Qifeng cake with the golden side facing up on the tiger skin cake and coat it with a thick layer of whipped cream.
10. Roll up the cake and make it into a cake roll. Roll up the cake with a rolling pin.
11. Finally, wrap the rolled cake with tin foil and put it in the refrigerator for half an hour to shape the cake. After shaping, it can be cut and eaten.