Bottom: 114 cups of biscuits, 2 tbsp butter, half tbsp coffee powder.
Cheese filling: (suitable for 8-inch oven) ricotta cheese 270g, mascarpone cheese 90g, instant coffee 1 tablespoon, sugar 1 / 2 cup, corn starch 25g, eggs 3, brandy 1 / 2 spoon, vanilla essence 1 / 2 spoon, baked chocolate beans 114 cups (I don’t have it, substitute with right amount of black sesame).
Surface decoration: cocoa powder.
How to make tiramisu cheese cake
1. Remove the sandwich of Oreo biscuit and roll it into pieces with a rolling pin.
2. Add melted butter, stir evenly, pour into the mold, compact and flatten. Refrigerate in the refrigerator.
3. Mix the two cheeses.
4. Add coffee powder.
5. Add corn starch and stir well.
6. Add eggs in batches and stir well.
7. Pour in brandy and vanilla. Stir well.
8. Add chocolate beans (or black sesame), stir well, and pour into an 8-inch mold.
9. Preheat oven, 180 degrees, water bath for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Turn off the fire, cool for half an hour, then come out of the oven, cool completely, refrigerate all day. Sprinkle cocoa powder on the surface.