How to make toast banana roll
1. Peel the banana and cut it into two sections.
2. Cut off the four sides of the bread with a knife.
3. Put the banana section into the bread section.
4. Then roll it up and squeeze it with the palm of your hand.
5. Dip in the egg.
6. Wrap it with white sesame.
7. Pour vegetable oil into the pan and heat it to 50%. Put the rolled banana rolls into the pan and fry them until golden. Remove.
8. Put the fried banana roll on the plate, and then sprinkle with condensed milk.
Put the toast slices into the microwave oven to make them soft. It’s easier to roll up the banana and not easy to break. The oil temperature can be controlled at warm temperature. If you don’t have sesame, it’s also delicious to wrap it in bread bran. No condensed milk can be replaced by honey or other sauces you like.