How to make tortillas
1. Wash and cut the stuffing before use;
2. Mix corn, sago, pork and eggs evenly;
3. Add seasoning to the mixed stuffing and mix evenly;
4. Add the chopped green onion and mix well;
5. Add salt to flour and mix well with chopsticks;
6. Add an egg to the flour, stir with chopsticks, let the egg and flour mix fully, add appropriate amount of water and smooth dough;
7. Wrap the kneaded dough in plastic wrap for 20 minutes;
8. Take out the battered dough, roll it out repeatedly, sprinkle some precipitates, and roll the dough as thin as possible;
9. Cut the thin dough into squares and sprinkle with precipitation powder;
10. Add a proper amount of stuffing in the middle of the square dough;
11. Wrap the four corners, tighten the mouth, and make the bottom of the mouth;
12. Put the corn cake on the steamer covered with oil paper and steam it for about 12 minutes;
13. Boil the pan red, add the right amount of oil, add the steamed corn cake, slowly fry the top and bottom sides golden.
Note: steamed tortillas can be eaten directly, especially fried.