Materials: 2 eggs, 50g fine sugar, 25g corn oil, 5g vanilla, 50g low powder
The practice of vanilla sponge cake
1. add fine sugar to the whole egg;
2. send to lift the beater, and the egg paste is inverted triangle. The egg paste drops about 2-3 seconds apart.
3. add vanilla and mix well;
4. sift the low powder twice, and sift it into practice 3. mix it gently with a scraper. ；
5. add corn oil and mix well.
6. pour into the mold, put 175 degrees of preheating oven and bake for about 25 minutes. (temperature depends on individual oven)