Materials: 150g low gluten flour, 4 eggs, 90g sugar, 1g salt, 35g milk
30 g vegetable oil, a few drops of white vinegar
The practice of sponge cake with whole egg
1. Sift the flour for 3 times and wait for use.
2. Add all sugar, salt and white vinegar to the egg (pad a large basin under the basin and pour in about 40 degrees of hot water), gently pour in flour and cut and mix evenly.
3. Take another container and pour milk and oil into the mixture and mix evenly
4. Mix the 13 batter with cream evenly, then pour back to the batter basin and cut it evenly. Pour into the 8-inch mold to shake the bubble.
5. The oven is preheated 180 degrees, and the middle and lower layers are turned to 160 degrees for 25 minutes after 15 minutes. The oven is pulled out and buckled. After drying, demoulding and cutting can be done.