How to make leek stuffing:
1. Pour proper amount of oil into the pot, add onion, ginger and garlic, stir fry until fragrant.
2. Put in chopped dried beans and vermicelli. The vermicelli should be cooked soft in advance.
3. Pour in the soy sauce, put in the right amount of salt, stir well.
4. Add the scrambled eggs and mix well.
5. When the ingredients are cool, pour in the chopped leeks and stir well. This kind of stuffing is not easy to get out of water, because the vermicelli has absorbed most of the water.
Chinese yam steamed bun method:
1. Wash, peel, slice and steam the potatoes.
2. The ratio of potato to naked oats flour is about 2:1.
3. Roll naked oats flour and potato chips together into mud with rolling pin, and try to roll potatoes until they are not granular.
4. Knead the dough and roll it into strips.
5. Cut it into small pieces, flatten it, wrap it in the stuffing, pinch it tightly and flatten it into a round cake.
6. Pour proper amount of oil into the pan and heat the steamed bun to golden on both sides.