Ingredients: 5 eggs (310 grams with shell), 120 grams of low flour, 80 grams of corn oil, 80 grams of water, 100 grams of sugar, a few drops of lemon juice, two drops of vanilla essence, 400 ml of light cream for decoration, proper amount of sugar, proper amount of yellow peach can, a few sugar beads for turning sugar skin
Yellow peach cream birthday cake
1. Put the oil and water into the container first, and then drop two drops of vanilla essence. Make it emulsified.
2. When dividing the eggs, the basin must be free of oil and water, and the egg yolk should be put into the emulsified water oil mixture.
3. Beat the yolk evenly.
4. Sift in the egg yolk. Mix well and finely into egg yolk paste.
5. Drop two drops of lemon juice (or white vinegar) into the protein, add sugar in two or three times, and beat it into hard foam.
6. First, mix 1 / 3 protein into egg yolk paste and mix well.
7. Put in all the protein again, do not circle, cut and mix, mix the cake paste well, there must be no pudding layer.
8. Put the cake paste into the eight inch cake mold. Shake a few times, knock out big bubbles, and make the surface smooth.
9. Preheat the oven at 150 ℃ for 20 minutes, then turn to 130 ℃ for 50 minutes.
10. Turn the mold upside down, cool and demould.
11. The cake is divided into three parts.
12. Light cream with sugar. Don’t beat it. The surface will be rough after beating.
13. Cut the canned yellow peach into pieces of suitable size.
14. Put a layer of cake on the mounting table, spread a layer of cream and spread a layer of yellow peach.
15. Put another layer of cake slices, spread another layer of cream, and spread yellow peach slices.
16. Put the last piece on it, compact it a little, then cream it all.
17. Finally, mount the top edge and bottom edge with the flower mouth.
18. Then decorate the sweet flowers and sprinkle with sugar beads.