How to make yogurt cake
1. Butter melts in water
2. Add yogurt and mix well;
3. Add egg yolk and mix well;
4. Sift in the mixed low flour and corn starch, and mix the egg yolk paste evenly;
5. Squeeze out half of the lemon juice by hand and add it to the egg white (just a few drops).
6. Beat the egg white until thick foam, add sugar in 3 times, beat until dry foam;
7. Add 13 protein into the egg yolk paste and mix well, then pour it back into the egg yolk paste and cut it evenly. Pour it into the mold and shake out the big bubbles;
8. Place the mould in the baking pan (for the movable bottom mould, tin foil should be wrapped to prevent water from entering);
9. Preheat the oven at 165 degrees, add 23% water to the pan, middle layer, 165 degrees, 60 minutes (color the tin foil on the back);
10. After baking, cool naturally and demould. There’s no need to reverse.