Ingredients: Flour 400g, water 240g, a little salt.
The ingredients of meat stuffing: 200g pork stuffing, 5g edible oil, 15g sesame oil, 10g green onion and ginger, 10g soy sauce, 1g beef powder or chicken essence, 2G starch, 7 or 8 shrimps, half zucchini (I use yellow zucchini, green zucchini is OK).
How to make zucchini thousand layer cake
1. Pour the cooking oil and sesame oil into the pork stuffing, and stir evenly with chopsticks in one direction until the meat stuffing is strong and greasy.
2. Add soy sauce, onion powder, ginger powder, soy sauce, beef powder (or chicken essence) and starch into the meat filling, and stir well.
3. Peel the shrimp, take off the shrimp thread and cut it into 3 or 4 mm wide segments; cut the zucchini into thin slices first, and then cut it into shreds with a knife.
4. Put the prawns and zucchini into the meat stuffing, add appropriate amount of salt, stir well and set aside.
5. Add a little salt into the flour, stir for several times, add water in 3 or 4 times, and knead into a smooth dough. Cover with a damp cloth for half an hour.
6. The surface of dough is smoother. Use a rolling pin to roll as thin as possible into a round crust, as shown in the figure. At 13 and 23 places of the crust, one on the left and one on the right, use a knife to cut it on the horizontal position 13, but the middle part is not cut.
7. Fill the center of the crust with meat stuffing and press it with a spoon.
8. Turn the left side 13 of the mince to the right, cover the mince, and press the edge of the dough together with your thumb.
9. Continue to fill the middle square with meat stuffing and compact it.
10. Turn the crust of the right side 13 of the mince to the left, cover the mince, and press the edge of the crust together with your thumb.
11. Fill and compact the top of the center dough.
12. Cover the dough on the left side of the mince and press the dough well; then add the mince on top and press the dough on the right side.
13. Fill the center square with meat and compact.
14. Press the upper square on the lower center square. The dough of the following 13 is processed as in steps 11-12. Finally, fill the bottom square with mince.
15. Press the bottom square onto the center square.
16. Dip a little flour in your hand and gently press it from the middle of the dough to the four top points to make the dough thinner and bigger. Then roll it with a rolling pin to make the surface smooth.
17. Put a little oil in the pan, heat it 50% or 60%, then put in the crust of the Melaleuca cake, turn to medium low heat and cook it.
18. Turn one side to the other side with a shovel after changing color.
19. Turn on the fire before leaving the boiler and turn off the fire after 30 seconds. Take out the lasagna.
20. Cut into equal sized pieces and roll them together to serve.
1. The pastry of Melaleuca is very thin, so before adding meat, you need to roll the pastry as thin as possible with a rolling pin. The method of identification is to put the rolled out dough on the book, and you can see the words under it through the dough.
2. I believe you can understand how to make so many layers of cake after reading the detailed breakdown above! However, the key and difficult point is how to roll the meat pie thin again (as shown in figures 15 and 16)? Do not use a rolling pin here, otherwise the stuffing will squeeze each other and the dough will be broken easily. You can use your hand to gently press from the middle of the dough to the four vertices to make the dough thinner and bigger. Finally, roll it gently with a rolling pin to make the surface smooth.
3. In the process of making pancakes, always use medium and small fire. But before the pot is about to come out, turn the small fire into a big one, turn off the fire 30 seconds later, and take out the Melaleuca cake. In this way, the crust of the baked cake is scorched and crisp, while the soft taste is retained inside